iPg Access provides its clients with communications consultancy, stakeholder engagement, public affairs, decision maker relations, market access, marketing and content production services. We also assist them in issues and crisis management and in restructuring.
At the core of our work is forming alliances with patients, their families, doctors, scientists, public administrations and the media to fulfil everyone’s right to quality healthcare.
We implement 360º solutions with support from start to finish in planning, execution and evaluation.
We strictly observe the data privacy, cybersecurity, pharmacovigilance, compliance and sustainability standards and practices that our clients demand.
Communications and dialogue with stakeholders
Conveying your message in the most effective way is more complex than ever in today’s uncertain and changing environment.
Communications professionals that we work with often find themselves in some of the following of situations:
- Do you have a treatment innovation, but its benefits are largely unknown to patients?
- Do you want to find more effective ways of collaborating with scientific societies and patient associations?
- Do you need to strengthen your engagement with specialists through creative and innovative channels?
To respond to these questions and more, at iPg Access we support your communication team with:
- Creative, solid and innovative campaigns that support your commercial strategy and strengthen your brand.
- Media relations with healthcare, scientific and generalist outlets.
- Digital communication and quality content development.
- Awareness campaigns.
- Tools aligned with your KPIs and reputation goals.
Public affairs and decision maker relations
Access to public health decision makers is increasingly challenging and competitive. Their priorities are constantly changing.
At iPg Access, we design innovative solutions to face these new public environment challenges:
- Would you like to make your capabilities in a new therapy area known to health authorities?
- Are you about to launch a new drug and want to facilitate its prescription to patients?
- Do you need to build a solid case to convince the authorities to abolish a visa assigned to your product?
- Would you like your leadership in a treatment area to be recognised in the public sphere?
To respond to these challenges, among others, iPg Access offers:
- Public affairs consultancy and implementation
- Regulatory and legislative monitoring
- Power and stakeholder maps and the creation of alliances
- Launching new initiatives with the Executive and Legislative
- Advocacy campaigns
- Events with government partners, both face-to-face and online
- Regular reports with the latest updates and relevant insights
- Proposals and public agenda initiatives
- Managing end to end meetings with political decision-makers and opinions leaders
- Measuring results and evaluating impact
Access to market and pricing
Traditional marketing actions should be replaced by innovative formulas and transformative tools, which permit you to differentiate yourself to reach your target audience and support your sales goals.
The pre-marketing and marketing projects that we work on at iPg Access usually correspond to one of the following questions:
- Are hospitals prepared to bear the cost of the drug you are going to launch?
- Are you dealing with difficulties in hospital negotiations for access to your product or service?
- Do you need to differentiate your product so that a price is assigned according to its value?
- Have sales visits been reduced and you are unable to get the impact you need?
iPg Access designs and implements efficient and effective marketing projects, such as:
- All- inclusive campaigns for products, treatments and services
- Comprehensive marketing and pre-marketing strategies
- Social media marketing
- Creative and well-designed high-quality materials
- Brand care and corporate image
- Audiovisual production
- Positioning in new media and technologies
- Data driven e-marketing